I have to admit, it's been kind of nice not blogging for a month (unintentionally, of course). But I also missed it, and finally found a solid few hours to post again - while Daddy is at play practice ("Singin' in the Rain" and he's playing Don Lockwood (the Gene Kelly part) - opens end of March...:))



"Look what else I got for Christmas!"

Cutie pie with some friends.

My bookworm. Must be her mother's daughter... :)


Now, instead of trying to catch up in words, how about a few pictures?
matching hats from greatgrandma:
Trying to make snow angels in icy snow. We gave up within 5 minutes. But it was worth the photo:
Mouse in her Christmas dress. And I forgot to fix the red-eye. Oops. At least it matches the dress...
Christmas morning! And what beautiful paper to play with!
There was a dog inside! (Which she LOVES, by the way. I plan on posting a video of her with it soon...)
Cutie pie with some friends.
My bookworm. Must be her mother's daughter... :)

6 comments:
Cute! Christmas is so much fun with kids!
How fun! Glad to see you in the blogging world again. Mouse is really cute!
LOVE the snow angel!!!
Oh, she is so, SO cute! You and hubby are, too, but really. I want to play with her again!
Too cute, and I bet those teeth have been fun :-) Glad to see the update girl!
Thanks all! I missed you guys the most - it's nice to hear from you! :)
Post a Comment