Superlatively Outstanding Saunders...or maybe just Simply Ordinary
Hi Saunders family! Megan, you might not remember me, I went to school and was on the ballroom team with Jared and Jordan. I found your blog and couldn't resist! Your baby is TOO CUTE! :)
she's way too cute! I hope we get to see your little family this weekend up in Heber for the Holmes' get together!
Meg - Welcome! :) Randi - We are so looking forward to it, and likewise are excited to see you guys!
haha I love these little snap shot oppertunities that our kids give us...just adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Saunders family! Megan, you might not remember me, I went to school and was on the ballroom team with Jared and Jordan. I found your blog and couldn't resist! Your baby is TOO CUTE! :)
she's way too cute! I hope we get to see your little family this weekend up in Heber for the Holmes' get together!
Meg - Welcome! :)
Randi - We are so looking forward to it, and likewise are excited to see you guys!
haha I love these little snap shot oppertunities that our kids give us...just adorable.
Post a Comment