What I meant was...
SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SISTER! Introducing Meimei ("may-may," or "little sister"): (Note: Blogger is not letting me upload the pictures. :( They will be up as soon as possible...)
Yep, we are having another girl. Mine is excited to have a house full of girls, believe it or not. (We'll see how long that lasts, bwa ha ha ha... just kidding.) And I'm excited that Mouse gets to have a sister, as it is something I missed out on growing up. I love my brothers, but they just never went for those chick flick nights or painting their nails or anything "girlie" like that. Although I did borrow their clothes occasionally (ha ha, I've always had such great fashion sense...).

7 comments:
congrats Meg!
WOO HOO! CONGRATS! I got a text from your mom and I am so happy for you guys! Two cute little girls and it will be so fun having them so close in age! Hope you are doing well!
That's so awesome! I'm so glad that my girls have eachother, I never had a sister either :):)
Congrats!! I love having two little girls for the same reason you said, I loved growing up with the boys, but I wish my sisters had been closer to me in age at times. PS - could you email me your address so I can add you to my Christmas mailing list?
cristywelsh@gmail.com
Wow, congratulations! That is very exciting!!
Congratulations!
Looks like we're due around the same time. So, should we arrange the marriage now or wait till they're born.
Ha ha, Mary, why wait? I think they'll make a lovely couple! ;)
Post a Comment