This was an exciting day for us. Mouse came down with croup, Mine's car broke down, and let's see, what else was there? Oh yeah. And Meimei decided to arrive that afternoon!
I woke up feeling kinda "crampy," and it gradually got worse. After taking a little bath to try and relax, they got worse (we later realized my water must have broken in the tub), but still not bad enough to make me think I was in labor (little did I know...). I called Mine at work, and he decided to come down with me to the hospital to be checked, "just in case." Well, it's a good thing he did, because when they checked me I was 100% effaced and dilated to an 8. The nurse about had a heart attack as she tried to check us right into our room. One hour later, meimei was in my arms!
So by the end of the day, we had a new baby, were on our way to buying a new car, and Mouse started a week-long stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house (until she wasn't contagious anymore)!

8 comments:
WHAT?! You have babies just like your Mom! (Lucky you!) Congrats on the new adorable little one. Sorry about the croup and the car. :(
What a day! Congratulations--she's beautiful! And you look amazing!
What a day! Congratulations--she's adorable. You look amazing too!
What a crazy day!!! I can't believe Mouse got croup. Sad face.
Baby Meimei is precious. CONGRATULATIONS! (You look gorgeous in these photos by the way?.
Oh my gosh congratulations!!!! No one told me :( I'm so glad you got to the hospital in time!
Congrats! You're family is beautiful!!
Congratulations guys! She adorable.
Congrats Megan!
Post a Comment