Saturday, October 8, 2011

I did it.

Oh, I have butterflies in my tummy.

And my heart won't stop pounding.

Sigh.

I gave in.

I finally did it.

Eep!

I created a facebook account. 


(Why? The biggest factor?  I'm tired of being the last one to know anything!  And of course I want to keep in touch with all of you and more - I just thought I could do it without facebook.  But I guess it's not just a fad that will go away.  And I guess I'm in control of how much time I want to spend online; I don't have to be sucked in to this vortex all day, everyday.  So here I am.)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Megan megan megan... Facebook sucked you in! :) haha. Chris and I are still on the outs with that one... Hopefully it doesn't get us too! I ALWAYS feel out of the loop!