Friday, November 30, 2012

It's not Fall Break any more.

In fact, it's almost Christmas break.  And Thanksgiving, as always, was fun.

Any other updates I'm missing?

Um, life is busy, especially during finals these last couple weeks.  But we're about half way through, and it's getting a bit easier.  Hopefully no more really late nights (or I could say early mornings) at the library for Mine. We'll see.

I finally finished the Christmas decorating today.  Yay!  It took me a week, but I'm excited how it turned out.


I also finally picked a midwife to see up here in Salt Lake, and I'm super excited.  We're trying a birthing center instead of a hospital this time; it seems like a great environment in which to deliver a baby.  I'm almost 14 weeks - finished with the first trimester!  Thankfully my energy is starting to come back a little; I'm only exhausted for the last half of the day...;)


2 comments:

Britt said...

It took me a week to get Christmas all up and I'm not pregnant! Brandee had her last in a birthing center and loved it. Congratulations!

Heather said...

Your tree looks so inviting, I love it! And yea for 14 weeks!!!!!