Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catch-up

Here's the month of July in a nutshell (preferably peanut..)


We enjoyed the Fourth of July together. It was the stroller's first outing, and Mouse loved it.


Daddy was in the parade, helping to advertise the play he's in, "Seussical, the Musical." He plays the Cat in the Hat!
After his Lasik surgery on the 16th (yes, our anniversary...), Daddy and Mouse rested together.


Tummy time turned into naptime....


We went to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. The fish were our favorite! They swarm when they see you, whether or not you have any food for them.



We also found a frog there.
Some family members were in town this past weekend, so we all had a picnic up the canyon together. These are the three most recent babies. Can you tell who is 2 months old and who is 4 months old? Mouse is keeping up with the big kids I guess!

3 comments:

gassins said...

happy anniversary you guys! Emily is getting so big! I love her bright eyes.

Ryan just took Kamrie to the Dr. Seuss play here in town just this last weekend for a daddy daughter date. They both loved it! I will have to tell her Jared plays the cat and the hat. She'll be thrilled! :)
Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

So cute. I didn't know he was in a play. How fun. Love the pictures

Dayna said...

Looks like so much fun Megan! Emily is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again!