So that was several days ago, but I'm all with Dayna on the bath thing for you and mouse. A bath for each of you would make you both feel better, at least it always did for me and Baby-Duck. But, since that was days ago I hope you are both feeling much better and full of smiles instead of tears.
5 comments:
Ahhh So sorry. They get better. Love the Timp cave pictures. Don't you wish we could all go hiking in those backpacks?
Yes, I believe it's the best way to hike! ;)
I'm sorry, those are awful!
take a bath, i am telling you it helps! Good luck!
So that was several days ago, but I'm all with Dayna on the bath thing for you and mouse. A bath for each of you would make you both feel better, at least it always did for me and Baby-Duck. But, since that was days ago I hope you are both feeling much better and full of smiles instead of tears.
Post a Comment