Friday, August 21, 2009

O Canada!

AH, my home away from home: Waterton, Alberta, Canada.

We're leaving tomorrow night (after closing night for Seussical - we're hoping to make it to Pocatello, then drive the rest of the way on Sunday), and won't be back until next Saturday night. A whole week!

We are SO excited, and SO ready for a vacation. And it will be an interesting (and hopefully smooth) experience going with Mouse. Thank goodness for grandparents and uncles who are more than willing to help out! :)

(P.S. My passport expires the week after we get back. Talk about perfect timing! And it still has my maiden name on it. Hm; better bring the marriage certificate too...)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun! Have Fun! Have fun! I don't think you'll have any problems with Mouse. I think you'll just have tons of fun. Be safe driving, takes tons of pictures, and I'd love to hear some stories after you get back.

Tiffany said...

I hope you have a blast and take lots of pictures so we can live through you.