Superlatively Outstanding Saunders...or maybe just Simply Ordinary
She's so pretty! And she's looking so TALL.
Yes, as her Grandpa S. says, she's a tall glass of water!
Cute pics! She is getting so big :)
Hi M! Such cute pics of your little girl! Awesome that you made it down to Rach's for the wedding!
Cute Easter pictures. She is so cute. All the firsts are so fun! Congrats on "mine" on the play I bet it was awesome and the sets are incredible. You are a great artist.
I LOVE her dress. she is so freakin cute! happy late easter. ;0)
She is so stinkin cute! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's so pretty! And she's looking so TALL.
Yes, as her Grandpa S. says, she's a tall glass of water!
Cute pics! She is getting so big :)
Hi M! Such cute pics of your little girl! Awesome that you made it down to Rach's for the wedding!
Cute Easter pictures. She is so cute. All the firsts are so fun! Congrats on "mine" on the play I bet it was awesome and the sets are incredible. You are a great artist.
I LOVE her dress. she is so freakin cute! happy late easter. ;0)
She is so stinkin cute! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment