Teething!
(Once there were four, now there are six...even though you can only see two here...)
Quick Arizona trip
(Mouse and I traveled down to Arizona with my Dad (while Mine stayed home for work and play practice) for a cousin's wedding. A quick 3-day trip (two days driving...), but totally worth it - sun, warmth, and family. Mouse was such a good girl, and she loved interacting with the bigger kids!)
Painting...
(Our community theater is putting on the musical "Singin' in the Rain." This is a mural on one wall of the theater; I transformed it into Hollywood California from a scary nighttime London used for "Jekyll and Hyde" last fall. I also helped paint parts of the set.)
...and more painting!
(The Young Women in my parents' ward did a fund-raiser for camp by having a fun Italian-themed ward dinner (which people purchased tickets for). As part of that, they had me paint a backdrop and cardboard cut-out for a little photo-op.)
Play practice and opening!
(Mine has a fabulous talent for theater, especially the singing and dancing parts. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to play Don Lockwood (the Gene Kelly role) in "Singin' in the Rain" - one of his dream roles! So after months of practices, it finally opened last night. They do a fantastic job (and no, I'm not at all biased...) Come see it! For info, just email me at me (dot) megs2u (at) gmail (dot) com. :) :) ;)
(Note: This picture is obviously NOT "Singin' in the Rain" - it's from "Pirates of Penzance" a number of years ago. I just think it's a great picture...and doesn't he just have gorgeous curly hair? :))


6 comments:
that is so awesome and I love the paintings! I need to get out and get to some plays :)
What a fun March! Congrats to Mine. It still think it awesome he landed that role.
Mouse is such a cutie. 6 teeth! Way to go little gal.
I have bad memories of Singing in the Rain. When I was a kid I tried to do flips off the wall like that guy during the "make'em laugh" number.
I was successful in making everybody laugh, laugh at me for getting hurt.
Megan! I am not sure if you remember me! Jeni Nielson. Well now smith. But I saw that you were blog friends with Kiersten and heather and I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog! I would love to be blogging buddies! I will let you get back to me on that before I add you. I love your cute baby! She is just adorable!
- Jeni
Jeni! Of course I remember you - so good to hear from you! See, this is why I love blogging: you get to reconnect with old friends. Welcome! :)
So fun! I have to admit, when I read the heading of march madness, I thought "megan is writing about basketball? Where did this come from?!?!?!" But this is SO FUN! I hope I can go see Jared soon in his play!
Post a Comment