Superlatively Outstanding Saunders...or maybe just Simply Ordinary
A) The expression on Mouse's face in that last picture is AMAZING.B) I love, love, LOVE your haircut!! It looks so cute!!!
I know, isn't she so expressive? She definitely gets that from her daddy. And, thanks! It's totally different than what i'm used to, and I love it.
SO CUTE MEGAN! I love your hair!!!!!
I love your hair cut! I remember getting to that point with my little girl. Grow hair grow!
AAWWwwww... So cute. I remember the day Meici's hair was long enough to "do." I marked it on the calendar and we celebrate every year.
That is a great cut on you! I love it!
Sooooo cute for both of you!
LOVE the hair! You look great and it's always fun when you can finally get something in their hair, so cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
A) The expression on Mouse's face in that last picture is AMAZING.
B) I love, love, LOVE your haircut!! It looks so cute!!!
I know, isn't she so expressive? She definitely gets that from her daddy.
And, thanks! It's totally different than what i'm used to, and I love it.
SO CUTE MEGAN! I love your hair!!!!!
I love your hair cut! I remember getting to that point with my little girl. Grow hair grow!
AAWWwwww... So cute.
I remember the day Meici's hair was long enough to "do." I marked it on the calendar and we celebrate every year.
That is a great cut on you! I love it!
Sooooo cute for both of you!
LOVE the hair! You look great and it's always fun when you can finally get something in their hair, so cute.
Post a Comment