Almost a month has gone by since I posted last!
Well, a lot has been happening...and of course I've forgotten the details about most of it.
We're not trying to sell our home any more - turns out the Lord wants us here a little longer; we finally finished putting in our garden in the back yard - it has taken us almost two years to get a little rock wall built around it! But it is beautiful now, and we're really excited to enjoy the fruits (and veggies) of our labors.
Mouse continues to surprise and delight with her antics and progress and bright personality; she is almost walking on her own now - she just doesn't trust herself enough yet and wants the reassurance of a hand to hold on to. She calls every animal a dog ("dah"), and assumes they all moo like a cow. I'm sure she'll figure things out eventually.
And well, all in all life continues on as normal. And honestly, that's about all I can handle some days! :)
10 years ago

1 comment:
Yeah for your garden!!! I think it so funny that Mouse thinks all animals are dogs. That is really cute.
Post a Comment