Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Go Get Your Very Own Copy TODAY!!!


Introducing:




Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

This is an amazing book written by an amazing woman (who happens to be a great friend of mine, and has been since 5th grade). Truly, I wouldn't be surprised if this book (or at least the next one after people read this one) makes the New York Times best seller list.

Do yourself a favor, give yourself a nice break, and READ THIS BOOK!! You won't regret it. :)

Update: It has made the New York Times best seller list (the children's/teens one) and that's in the first week! Although it's totally unique from the Twilight series, it is in the same genre - YA, paranormal, etc. So if you liked those, I'd give this one a try. ;)

4 comments:

Britt said...

The picture didn't show up. What book is it?

Megs said...

Ah, bummer. It's called "Paranormalcy." I'll see if I can get it again...

Anonymous said...

So what's it about??? :)

Tiffany said...

Can I borrow your copy if you have one. I would LOVE to read it and I read really fast so I could get it back to you very soon. call me 801-768-2064