Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm sick and couldn't be happier about it

But don't worry, it's not catching. And I know when it will definitely end. It might end earlier than that even, but judging from previous experience probably not; I threw up almost every day of those 9 months.

Yep! :)

Our family of three is now a family of three and a half...er, actually three and one sixth. If all goes well, there should be four of us by the end of March!

So that's why I've been a little MIA - I love blogging, but it's not been my top priority lately. Thanks for hanging in there! ;)

9 comments:

Randi said...

CONGRATS MEG! I'm so so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling better! WOO HOO for being prego!

Britt said...

Wow! Congratulations! :)

Heather said...

WHAHOO! CONGRATS!!!!

Cristy said...

Congrats Megan! So exciting! Hope you feel better soon, at least before March. :)

Ashley said...

Congrats Megan! That is great news!

Kiersten White said...

Congrats : ) You make cute babies!

Anonymous said...

Oh what blessed news! Yes feel better soon! lol If you need anything let me know :) :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. Hope you're not too sick and let us know when you find out the "brand" of baby;)

Megs said...

Thank you all so much! We are really excited and I'm slowly adjusting and figuring out ways to feel better. :)