I bought a new phone, and got a great deal on some accessories, which included a way to transfer my photos from my phone to our computer - FINALLY!
So, I thought I'd share my little trip down memory lane...
Halloween, 2008

Messy breakfast

Wearing Daddy's shirt

All four siblings together!

Now, that's a funny way to suck on a pacifier...?!?

vegging out while watching something on the t.v.

Fun in the backyard this last summer.


First time on the swings by herself. "Wow, this is kinda cool...!"

Grandpa showing Mouse that the grass really is ok stuff. (spring 2010)

HA! A sock!!

One of my favorites. My beautiful Mouse. (about 3 months?)

These book things are pretty cool!


Yum, yum.

Bundled up in the car seat, eating an apple. Can life get any better?

Daytime buddies!

Ooooh!

Ruo Ci's wedding, December 2008

Thanks for humoring me! :)

2 comments:
Loved the pics of Ruo Ci's wedding. :)
I just wish I had more! That was a beautiful day. :)
Post a Comment