Saturday was wonderful - especially thanks to Mine, who totally treated me like a queen. He watched Mouse in the morning while I went to the temple (and while I was gone he did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and picked up after Mouse - honestly, who could ask for more!?!)
Then, in the afternoon/evening, while Mouse played at her grandparents' house, Mine took me shopping (yay! New clothes!), then we ended with a lovely dinner at Olive Garden. I felt so spoiled. I loved it! Mostly, I loved just spending the day with Mine, completely stress-free.
Now that I've made you all feel a little jealous...ha ha, just kidding. I just wanted to share a little of that day with you all and express love and thanks for my wonderful family. Life truly is beautiful!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! A little "me" time then time with the hubby is always a great gift!
Happy Birthday!!!!! What a fun day! I'm glad Mine spoiled you. Just more proof that you two are awesome together!
Post a Comment