Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Much Ado

I finally downloaded the pictures off of my camera, so now I can actually fill you all in on what's been happening in life lately.  Not much, really.  Just a wedding.  And a funeral.  And house renovations.   And of course, adventures with a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old girl.  Goodness.  I almost feel lazy looking at this list...

(BTW, this update will probably take form in a few different posts. I think I'd overload the system if I tried it in just one.)

To begin with, more pictures from the San Diego trip:
(The only thing we've found so far to tire Mouse out enough to fall asleep en route anywhere: Sea World, I love you!)
 Meimei too fell asleep in unusual places/positions.
 We passed this on the way down to Cali. Hah!





2 comments:

Dayna said...

looks like fun! Your girls are growing up fast! So cute! Miss you guys, I was driving behind the same color and model of your car the other day and thought of you ;-) hope life is going well!

Megs said...

Ha, we were at Thanksgiving point the other day and I thought of you! :) Hope you are feeling ok, and that we hear news soon! ;)