Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our Son

Introducing the newest addition to our family, Didi ("dee-dee"- Mandarin for "little brother":)).




This little guy was not shy in the slightest, and quite the mover.  (I don't think he liked being prodded and pushed during the ultrsound.)  Everything went beautifully, and as far as we can tell, he's healthy, well-formed, and growing well.  In fact, our due date was moved up to May 29th (which is more of what I felt it should be in the first place...); yay for a closer date! :)

I almost feel like it's our first; after the initial excitement and surprise (we actually weren't all that surprised, but still), my next thought was, "wait, I don't know what to do with a boy!?! What am I getting myself into?!?"  I'm still not sure I know, but we're excited to welcome him into our family just the same. ;)

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Congrats!! Oh, that lucky boy will be loved (hopefully not quite) to death!

Megs said...

Ha ha, so true!