Decorating eggs. The girls were so excited, and Mouse got right into it. The first thing Meimei did, however, was crack two eggs together (she loves watching Mommy make breakfast); she quickly got distracted (with a little help) doing something else...
Sweet Mouse.
The Ultimate Cheese. (I can't get her to smile any other way in front of the camera.)
Our Easter projects. This year I tried to get us more involved in Easter, so we had one activity each day for the week before Easter. We loved it, and I will definitely be doing this again. :)
Our attempt at getting a decent Easter Sunday picture.
Ah well, maybe next year...
Mine celebrated a birthday, which was a fun day for all of us, involving a movie date, fun with Grandma and Grandpa, dinner, and yummy ice cream cake.
And something a little more from our "day to day" activities: "helping" with the laundry... :)




No comments:
Post a Comment