I'm glad to say, I've been a lot better about taking pictures of the events in our lives lately. Unfortunately, I have not been as good about posting about them. : /
My last blood test showed me to be quite anemic, which thankfully explains my total lack of energy (especially by the end of the day, when I usually get a chance to blog, email, etc.); but it also means, well, a total lack of energy.
SO, in essence I'm doing a "coming soon" post (to remind myself as much as give you something to look forward to...):
- Easter
- a Birthday
- a Play
- General Conference and family time
I hope the last few weeks have been as fun and eventful (in the good way) for all of you as it has been for us. :)
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hang in there my pregnant cuz. Whatever you are doing, I'm telling you, you are doing great! It is enough! You are loving your family - don't worry about your blog. ;) Time and seasons for everything. This I have learned! XO
Thank you Cristy! I needed to hear that right now... :)
Post a Comment