Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a note

Don't worry, it won't be huge. I just want to express my joy at elections being OVER!!! And although I don't particularly like the outcome (ok, honestly, I'm not sure I would have liked any outcome that the choices presented), I do have to express respect for our President elect and his pretty awesome acceptance speech. Frankly, it's the general voice and desires of the American public that I worry about!

6 comments:

*MARY* said...

I'm just mad the biggest loser wasn't on last night.

*MARY* said...

You know, the weight loss tv show. I do squats during the commercials.

Kiersten White said...

Mmm...I want some ginger snaps...or snow...it's like eighty here ; )

Megs said...

I'll save some for you to have over Thanksgiving weekend. :) Although, the snow might not fit in my freezer...

Kiersten White said...

Oooh! Thanksgiving! We can hang out!

Yay!

How are...things...going?

Megs said...

SO GOOD. Well, and bad. But the bad is good. :) Stay tuned for further posts by the end of this week...:)