Friday, November 14, 2008

Ta da!

Look what I made! Ok, ok, so I had a little help...

The yellow smudge should really say "baby," but our camera is a little old, and doesn't like to focus. But it's not that different from the original anyway. Baby Saunders is almost 11 weeks old, has a strong heartbeat, and is growing bigger all the time!


Yay for adding to the family! :) And yay for decreasing morning sickness! (I went all day yesterday without throwing up; of course, maybe the three times this morning discounts that...)

13 comments:

Kiersten White said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm so glad and so happy! I guess I'm not quite thrilled that you're throwing up, but the WHY is so great!

*MARY* said...

Gong xi, gong xi!
That's so exciting!
I promise not to rub your tummy.

I kind of knew this was coming, that's why I've been posting so many parenting tips on my blog.

Kiersten White said...

Ummm, also, does this mean I can tell everyone I know? Which mostly consists of my family and the librarians.

Megs said...

Yes Kiersten, especially the librarians. They mean a lot to me. :)

Mary, I've been diligently writing down every tip I get from your blog. And I don't have much of a tummy to rub yet. (Well, I think I do, but no one else can see it. Figures.)

Ashley said...

Yay!!! When is the little peanut due?

Megs said...

oh, good question Ashley. I didn't even think to include that. June 8th.

Christy Gunnell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I figured after Dayna's email I should check your blog. What a great surprise!!! I am sooooo happy for ya!

Timmer said...

HEHEHEHE! I am just sad that our kids won't be as close in age as me and you! But 6 or 7 months apart isn't that bad either! I can't wait! I am predicting a girl!

Dayna said...

oops! I am sorry! That last comment is from dayna not tim! I am using his computer and forgot to change my name on the 'tim says' column! Sorry!

Dayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megs said...

I was wondering, trying to figure out who "tim" was...:) I'm excited too Dayna! You know what, so far everyone has predicted a girl (even Jared), so this should be fun!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whst exciting news! My guess is also girl.

Kiersten White said...

I'm guessing BOY then! He he. I'm always wrong though.