Superlatively Outstanding Saunders...or maybe just Simply Ordinary
Yay! But you gave us no TIME FRAME.What if the next post you're planning is in 2010? I don't know if I can stay tuned that long!
That's kind of mean. Why couldn't the news be in this post?Don't worry Kiersten, we'll know what she's up to in a couple weeks when we see her, right?
Yes, and we'll beat it out of her.I mean, umm, ask really nicely?
hm. um. I'm planning on moving. to Mexico. So you can't beat me up. Just kidding. That's not the news.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! But you gave us no TIME FRAME.
What if the next post you're planning is in 2010? I don't know if I can stay tuned that long!
That's kind of mean. Why couldn't the news be in this post?
Don't worry Kiersten, we'll know what she's up to in a couple weeks when we see her, right?
Yes, and we'll beat it out of her.
I mean, umm, ask really nicely?
hm. um. I'm planning on moving. to Mexico. So you can't beat me up. Just kidding. That's not the news.
Post a Comment