Saturday, March 7, 2009

Keys

Today I learned the importance and role of priesthood keys. It's something that I've somewhat understood (or so I thought) before, but I now have an example of how they need to be used and why we even have them. So important! I won't go into all the details, but we have a convert baptism (and confirmation) today, and got to see exactly how the whole line of authority works. Cool. I'm so grateful for that clarification and church organization. It is definitely inspired!

Anyway, just a little note I thought I'd share, 'cause it felt like an "aha" moment to me. And it's my blog, so I can share what I want, right? :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're right. It is your blog. Share whatever you want!

I like hearing your thoughts on lots of stuff.

Megs said...

Thanks. :) The same to you too!