Time to post again, but I am quite out of ideas.
I could tell you all about these yummy green grapes I'm eating, or how I'm almost done with the nursery (painting it, that is), or maybe how incredibly active this little girl in my tummy is (seriously, is she choreographing her own show in there!?!).
I could also tell you how glad I am that we have finally started 4th term at school, which means I only have 2 months of teaching left. And then I'm DONE. Yeah, you heard me, DONE! I will miss it, I promise, but not for a little while. This whole teaching while pregnant thing is really wearing me out.
And I could tell you about keeping your keys safe. Do not, for any reason, drop them in the recycle bin at the grocery store. (I know it's tempting, but trust me.) Following this bit of advice will save you a lot of heartache and stress.
Whew. Is anyone else glad it's the weekend?
10 years ago

3 comments:
Ha! I will take your advice to heart and back out of my plans to recycle my keys.
Good! :) I will say though, it made Wednesday really interesting this week!
megan...I just scrolled down the screen and there are no updated tummy shots. Of course I get the pleasure of seeing you sunday, but not everyone can see that tummy! Post those pictures! :)
you made me want to go and buy grapes...:)
Post a Comment