Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Pictures!

Since my brother left on his mission on Wednesday (Fortaleza, Brazil), my family decided to get some pictures taken before he took off for two years.

"Yay! I love family pictures!"

7 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Oh, she's SO CUTE.

And your baby brothers are SO TALL.

I can't believe Taylor is already mission age. That's too weird. He's still like seven in my head.

Randi said...

oh my gosh! the pics are soo cute! Emily is getting so big! She's adorable!

Ashley said...

Very cute pictures!!!

Dayna said...

Those turned out great! I love that you brought matt in to the picture as well, how perfect! And I have to agree with Kiersten--your brothers are TOO tall. Don't you hate to stand next to them! (I know I do, I feel so tiny!)

Emily is so cute! What a fun smile!

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!! You guys look great.

Megs said...

To all: Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little girl! How would you like to get together for dinner soon??? Visit me at
www.k-to-the-b.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!