After her 4-month shots 2 1/2 weeks ago, Mouse has reverted back to newborn nights - up every two hours. Ack.
Needless to say, I've been feeling great. The loopiness really adds to the adventures of each day... I think this will be my scariest Halloween yet! I mean really, what can compare to a crazy, sleep-deprived new mom? Even zombies can't live up to that title!
10 years ago

6 comments:
It's just getting you ready for kids #2, #3, etc. Mom's can live on no sleep for a very long time, Trust me I don't think i've sleep in about 8 years.
hang in there! I don't want to break it to you but gabe slept like that until about 9 months, slept great for 3 weeks and now he is back to waking up 2 times a night. But hey, after waking up every 2 hours, only 2 times a night is great!
She will get there...I promise. People said that to me at this stage in the game and I didn't believe them, but it will improve (especially when she starts to eat more) that is what helped gabe.
Thanks. Most days I'm ok with it and I know it will end sometime...it's just those days when I feel like I'm doing everything through a fog that gets me...:) It's nice to know that others did it and are doing it, and they've survived well!
Do you think she's teething?
Both of my babies were terrible, TERRIBLE sleepers. You do what you have to in order to survive : ) Really. Don't put too much pressure on yourself right now. You're doing exactly what you need to. Other things can wait!
Been there, done that. Loopiness also adds to the brain cramps. :)
Post a Comment