clever idea! The sad thing is, nate and I didn't get a picture of gabe and us in our costumes!!!! So, we will just have to dress him up one night and take one! So cute and I am glad you made it to the game!
Love the costumes, last year Kendall and I were 40's gangsters and noelle was our money bag. Now you get to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with the little one!
7 comments:
Super clever outfit Meg!!! I love it. Emily is getting so big!
HA! Those outfits are adorable. What a cute family.
clever idea! The sad thing is, nate and I didn't get a picture of gabe and us in our costumes!!!! So, we will just have to dress him up one night and take one! So cute and I am glad you made it to the game!
Cute costumes. Hope you guys had a great one. Firsts with the baby are always fun.
Love the costumes, last year Kendall and I were 40's gangsters and noelle was our money bag. Now you get to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with the little one!
Ha ha ha. You guys look so awesome!
Hahaha! Love the costumes!
Post a Comment