Of course there is this:
And this:
And this:
(picture a hole in the ceiling next to our swamp cooler vent - I didn't get the picture before it was all patched up...)
Wait, what? Well, I'm grateful it was only a 4 x 1 hole in our ceiling. And that it wasn't the plumbing like we thought it was. I'm grateful for our new swampcooler line anyway. I'm grateful we get new insulation in our attic; and maybe even drop-down stairs for access (depending of course on the price...). I'm grateful we get a brand new roof; with black shingles on both sides. I'm grateful the roofer has a South African accent. And I'm grateful we've saved up for a rainy (or snowy) day such as this (who'd have thought it'd be so literal?).
Mouse is grateful for highchairs. This was her first time trying one out:
Just wait 'til we actually give her some food! :)

3 comments:
Oh she is SO CUTE. So, so cute ; ) Sorry for the household issues though. Those are never fun.
Oh, she is adorable! Can't get enough of that smile!
wow what a cute happy baby! She looks so much like her mamma :)
Post a Comment