Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rant and Rave

Rant, rant, rant rant rant rant, RAGE, rant rant rant. Rant rant rant, grumble grumble grumble, rant rant. Rage, rant fume grumble, rant rant rant. Blowing off steam, seethe, boil. Rant. Cry.

*sigh*

Ok. Thanks. I needed that.

:)

4 comments:

Kiersten White said...

That was the nicest rant I've ever read in my life : )

Dayna said...

do I dare ask what's the matter?

Megs said...

Oh, the weekend just didn't go as I had hoped and planned, and so I was living on a shorter fuse than normal, which made other things (like our teenage boy neighbors and their loud music that comes straight through the walls) harder to bear patiently... Nothing serious, just enough to make me want to vent. :) Thanks for the smile Kierst!

Tiffany said...

If that's your idea of ranting you are the best Mom, wife, daughter, etc. in the world. You are just too sweet. I am the queen of ranting if you want some lessons. HEHE. Hope things got better.