Walking...
Playing with Grandma and drinking Grandpa's "Green drink"...
Playing the piano (and guitar of course)... 





...and last but certainly not least, generally making a mess and loving every minute of it!
Superlatively Outstanding Saunders...or maybe just Simply Ordinary
6 comments:
oh my gosh! she's getting so big! and her hair is growing! woo hoo! she's so cute!
Haha don't you just love this age? They don't grow out of it for a while either ;-)
She is getting so big! I love the one of her pulling stuff out of her own dresser. What a cute and proud of herself mess maker.
Oh Meg she is so adorable! I am glad that you are OK with her making messes. Because they grow up so fast and they are only little for a little while. Sophie is growing up so fast. I miss my baby sometimes. How did she like that green drink by the way?
Hey there! I found your blog! Your baby is getting so big and cute!
Crazy how time flies, eh?
Jeni, she loved the drink. And I'm so glad, because there's not much more healthy you can get than that! ;)
Welcome Heather! :)
Post a Comment