Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe it's been a year. This sweet little angel has come into our home and changed our lives forever. Now I can't imagine life without her.




Happy birthday little Mouse! We love you!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

SQUEE!!!! That is exciting. Happy Birthday Mouse! And what a cute family photo.

But where is Mine's green shirt? ;)

Megs said...

Ha ha, we were saying the same thing. It was actually an impromptu family picture; I didn't really plan to match Mouse that well, even though I got us both dressed that morning. I must have really been feeling the green... At least Mine matches the little blue dots on Mouse's dress. :)

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little one! That first year with your first child is so great. :)

THE SMITHS said...

hey Meg sorry I am so late on wishing mouse a happy birthday! Well happy late birthday Mouse! I know what you mean I couldn't imagine life without Sophie. They truly are the best of miracles! mouse is so adorable!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday little girl! I love the pics in the previous post. I think taking things out of drawers is absolutely most kids favorite thing. :)