10 years ago
Monday, September 22, 2008
I Give Up!
Or rather, in. You win. I finally decided to create a blog. "Oh come on, it's not that bad," you say; "in fact it's rather fun!" Yeah, and addicting. That would be why I'm doing it, because there are some truly awesome blogs out there, and I've found myself drawn into the whole scene and wishing I had a blog for my family (although, let's face it, there's just no way I can live up to the high bar that's been set. But that's ok, I'll just set my own. So there.:p). As part of that new bar I'm setting (don't worry, it's completely alcohol free) there will be a slight learning curve, and thus probably a lack of pictures and cute stuff at first; please be patient. And thus it is. Here I am, and my darling husband, and we'll just see where this whole thing takes us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
YAY! Hooray for Megs! I love Megs!
Even if you have the lamest blog ever, I will still check it constantly.
And I doubt it will be the lamest blog ever, because you are too awesome for that.
I'm so excited to get to know you, a complete stranger I'll probably never meet.
I can't tell you how excited I was to get comments. ;) Let's hear it for blog bff's!
I'm here, too. And in this one, you can see not only my handiwork, but another old roommate's as well. I can't remember if you ever saw this story or not, so here it is. http://uffishsthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/04/story.html
Yay for uffish thought! Welcome! :)
oh man, I remember Mallory writing that story!! HA ha ha ha ha...I couldn't remember the ending though; quite thrilling. :) Mallory and her manatees, oh dear.
Post a Comment