Tuesday, September 23, 2008

S. O. S.

So Outrageously Saunders, or maybe Swing Out with the Saunders (or Samba, or Salsa, or any "S" dance); Saunders Of Salem would work too, except we're not from or living in Salem. Oh well. SO Saunders - basically, S. O. S. could stand for anything, which is a major reason why I chose it. That, and the fact I could always use help; it's just too hard to go through life without it. :) And I'm wondering what you thought, or think it should, stand for. I know you are all much more clever than I, and so I appeal to you - SOS! I need help coming up with some good ideas!

14 comments:

*MARY* said...

I've always thought SOS means son of satan. But I guess it could mean all those other ones too.
or perhaps
Supper On Sunday, Sorry Owls Sting, Some Other Story, South Of Stars. hey this is fun I could go on and on and on but I think you've found a winner.

*MARY* said...

wait I forgot you wanted to tie in the word Saunders, ok let me think.
How about Saunders, Our Salvation or Salty Old Saunders.

Megs said...

Wow. Mary I think you've blown away any competition - let's just end this contest now. ;) I have to say I'm really tempted by the son of satan thing, although it would probably drive people away, and I'm just too selfish for that.

Kiersten White said...

It's true. Also, very very unapplicable, Ms Megs.

Let's see...

Simply Outstanding Saunders...Salaciously Outrageous Saunders (also very untrue)...Sympathetically Ornery Saunders?

Megs said...

This is too much fun! I think I'll leave this quite open and use a different one everyday, or something like that...

*MARY* said...

I just noticed a comment you left on my blog that had what looked to be pinyin and now I see your profile picture is of the great Mulan. It's just a wild guess but....

NI SHI ZHONGGUOREN MA?

Heather said...

Howdy! I found your blog. Yea!

Kiersten White said...

Oh great, now you two are just going to go off in Chinese.

Bueno, hablan espanol? No? Pensaba!

Megs said...

Only on the inside Mary; unfortunately my blonde hair and blue eyes prevent me from being totally assimilated into the culture. Danshi wo shi huilai de chuanjiaoshi. :) I thought I e-heard you mention that you didn't speak Chinese?

Megs said...

welcome h-duck!!

*MARY* said...

wo ming bai (after I asked my laogong what chuanjiaoshi means) Did you go to Taiwan on your mission?
I don't speak Chinese but sometimes I pretend I do.

Megs said...

Ok, I get it. You do a good job at pretending! I like to sometimes pretend I speak Spanish, Latin, German, and Italian, but it always comes out sounding the same, and everyone just looks at me funny. So I stopped after a while. Yes, I served in Taiwan, Taichung to be exact. Hen hao wan. I also teach Chinese, or at least pretend to.

*MARY* said...

A Chinese teacher?! I've always wanted one of those. My husband is doing a TERRIBLE job of being mine and my kids chinese teacher. My kids know how to count to ten in Chinese but that's it and I'M the one who taught them.

Megs said...

It sounds like you are well on your way to being a great pretend chinese teacher too!