(drum roll please)
boy. Just kidding! We're having a GIRL!! :) Daddy was so excited, he clicked his heels together. I just couldn't stop smiling.
Here's our little daughter in a cute profile. She's beautiful, isn't she?
boy. Just kidding! We're having a GIRL!! :) Daddy was so excited, he clicked his heels together. I just couldn't stop smiling.
Here's our little daughter in a cute profile. She's beautiful, isn't she?


6 comments:
YAY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YAY
FOR HAVING A GIRL FIRST!!
I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS! HOORAY!
Congrats Megan! Having a girl first is TONS of fun!!!
We are overjoyed! :) I agree - girls first is a great thing. ;)
CONGRATULATIONS! (again!) Did you love seeing her in the ultrasound? Look at that profile you posted. Cute!
It was so amazing to see her as she moved her little legs and feet around, and seeing her tiny body. It's incredible that that's all inside of me right now!
megan we are so excited for you! We see you guys COMPLETELY with a girl so that will be so much fun! I know that you were thinking it was a boy (and i was already putting some of my clothes gabe can't fit in anymore aside just in case) but we are so happy for you! I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A GIRL!
Post a Comment