...and we did ok.
But we needed to regain confidence in our bowling abilities, so we went to my parents and bowled on the wii game set too. We felt much better about our scores there. :)
(Unfortunately, this is where the pictures end. At least I remembered to take them for part of the day...)
And then we ate a delicious dinner at "Spaghetti Mamas" and ended the evening with a movie, "Marley and Me." (Which actually wasn't so bad, despite the casting. Way to go Hollywood for making a movie that promotes family and relationships over careers!)
AND THEN, Saturday my mom and I went on a shopping spree, because I don't fit into my clothes anymore! :( :) (I have mixed emotions about that.) So yay for clothes that fit, especially pants! :)
And finally, we ate cake and icecream on Sunday. My birthday lasted for four days! (I figured we better take that time this year, because I don't see it happening again for many years to come...)
So thanks to all for making it such a wonderful week, which included even more than just these fun highlights. I feel like I have the most awesomest (yes, I'm sure it's a word...) family and friends ever! :)

1 comment:
I am glad you had a great birthday megan~ Again, I am sorry I didn't call, but I can't wait to call you to find out if you are having a boy or girl! Don't keep me in suspense when you find out, tell me right away!
Post a Comment