Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life gets going again

Whoa, life seems so much busier after lazy holidays! Then again, maybe I just fell behind and am now playing catch-up. Either way, I find myself nearing the end of a busy week. On the days I work, 6:15 am comes way too fast, and I longingly remember that just a week ago I could sleep in as long as I wanted every day. It's a good thing my job doesn't let me be lazy like that all the time! All the same, I think I'm going home to take a nap.

5 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Hey--when do you find out if it's a boy or a girl??

Megs said...

Hee hee, two weeks. The appointment is set for Jan 20th. I'm bursting with curiosity. I started to feel him/her move!!!! :)

Kiersten White said...

Oh, yay! What a fun stage!!

Heather said...

Naps are a great idea, especially with how tired your little baby is making you. Don't feel bad about napping and nap all you can! :)

Megs said...

Will do! :)