Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost done!

This next week is the last week of school! YAY! I don't know who's more excited, me or the students.

There's a small note of sadness as I think that this is my last year teaching for a while; I'll miss these kids and the experience teaching them. It's a great challenge and helps me progress in many ways. But, frankly, I'm almost nine months pregnant and really, really, really, REALLY looking forward to not getting up at 6:15 every morning for work (yes, I realize that number will change to 1, 3, 4, and 6 every morning, but hey - I can stay in my pj's for that), not having to think of good lesson plans and exams and homework and activities, not dealing with all the administrative hassles that come with teaching - especially teaching in a public school, no more professional development days, etc.

I just want to be a mom right now.

And I'm almost there too. (19 more days! But who's counting?)

No comments: