Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Shower!

Boy, there's a part of me that wishes they came that easy - by rain. But I'm happy she's coming, whatever the method.

My wonderful cousin Dayna hosted an amazing shower for me on Saturday, and it was so much fun! I loved celebrating with so many friends and family (besides the fact that the food was delicious too!). There are many pictures, and I just need to get access to them - then you can see them too. :)

I must say, I feel so much more prepared to welcome a baby home now. Thank you everyone! And especially to Dayna for her hard work and brilliant ideas! :)

Now, where to store all this great stuff?

1 comment:

Dayna said...

I know you posted that a long time ago, but I am just getting time to check these! You are MORE THAN WELCOME! I hope you got what you needed!