The time is getting closer, and my body knows it.
I've been in "false labor," or having practice contractions all day. This morning they were between 3 and 5 minutes apart. So when I went in for my 38-week check up today, it was not surprising to find out I'm 3 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced, with a bishops score (if you know what that is...it basically tells you how ready your insides are for labor, scored 1-9) of 7. Yay! Granted, this could last for a few weeks, but from the signs, my midwife says she's guessing we'll have a baby by the end of this week! :) :) :) :)
Wish us luck!

5 comments:
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
p.s. Such a cute picture of you two!
maybe by the end of this week?!?!?!? that is awesome!!!!!!!! keep me posted!
we better find out when you deliver. i'm really excited for you!
A) You look gorgeous and
B) Have the baby tonight and then I can visit you tomorrow and see her!
Yes Kierst, I was thinking that'd be perfect too. Obviously she has other ideas...
Post a Comment