Oh my goodness, where has the time gone?!? I've been waiting to put baby shower pictures up, but I keep forgetting to get them off of my mother's computer. So I'll update from the past week, then come back to the shower when I actually have the pictures.


As time draws ever closer to the arrival of little Emily (three+ weeks! but who's counting?), we realized we better get things organized. Up until now, we've just shoved everything "baby" into the closet until we had someplace to put it all. It's amazing how much stuff one little baby needs...! So we finally bought a dresser for her. Notice how industrious and handy we are as we put this thing together. ;)

And of course me with my she-man muscles! (He made me take this picture... please ignore my belly sticking out...yikes!)

First off...graduation!! SCDM ("super cool dance man" - hubby. I'm trying out different nicknames. So far this is my favorite.) now has his associates degree (and only how many years until we get that PhD?)! We are so excited to move onto the next step in his education - finish up the bachelors and then on to a PhD program (luckily we can skip the masters altogether :)). Every journey has to begin somewhere, and we've reached the first milestone.
As time draws ever closer to the arrival of little Emily (three+ weeks! but who's counting?), we realized we better get things organized. Up until now, we've just shoved everything "baby" into the closet until we had someplace to put it all. It's amazing how much stuff one little baby needs...! So we finally bought a dresser for her. Notice how industrious and handy we are as we put this thing together. ;)

3 comments:
Your industry and handiness has been noted. : ) And I figure the belly sticking out is just to show us a belly picture. We haven't seen one for a while.
I love the belly sticking out!
Me, too! Otherwise you don't even look pregnant!
I can't wait for little Emily ; ) Just wish you were due sooner so I could see her when we visit next week! Still, at least I'll get to see you.
Post a Comment