Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introducing...





















MOUSE! Ok, that's not really what we named her. ;) I figured it worked as a good blog-name for her because she makes cute little squeaks when she cries or hiccoughs, or whatever. She also makes adorable snorts all the time, so we could have gone with "piglet." I liked 'mouse' better.




She arrived June 4th, 2009 at 6:35 am. At 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches long, all the nurses, doctors, and the midwife commented on how healthy she was. And so calm (most of the time...;).)






We love her so much!!!
















Welcome to the world little Mouse.








("Grandma, that flash is too bright!")

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! I hope you're feeling well and getting plenty of rest!

Heather said...

She is soooooo cute!!! : ) : ) : )

Kiersten White said...

Oh, I love the little mouse : ) Can't wait to hold her in one month!!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! I'm sure you are thrilled to have her out!

Anonymous said...

a huge congrats, and i promise to go see her on her future Broadway debut :)