As much as we've been hoping, I feel like a tortoise. I've been in "labor" - at least the early stages - for a week or so now. (You know that stage, the one that the manual from the birthing class said should last 7-8 hours? Yeah, that one.)
Sigh.
Still waiting...
But if I'm lacking a baby still, I get checked out again tomorrow...
10 years ago

5 comments:
hang in there, she'll come when she's ready!
Good luck!!
At least you know it won't be July. :)
Very good point H-Duck. Thank goodness! :)
I know you can make it! I felt the same way with gabe, I was convinced that he was coming before christmas, but he held out until jan. 2nd......goodness.
I know the pains are tough, so take a lot of baths, at least I know that helped me a lot with the pressure on my back. Good luck and let me know!
Post a Comment