Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wee Pictures from the Wee Hours

(Disclaimer: I apologize for the darkness and strange angle of the photos; as the title infers, it was around 3 in the morning...)




"Hi Mommy!"

"So, I was thinking..."


"...so what do you think? Great idea, huh?"

"Mommy? Was that a snore? Hellooo..."



4 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! Hang in there. She'll start sleeping longer stretches soon.

Kiersten White said...

A) I love that, up at three in the morning, you still think Mouse is SO CUTE you must take pictures. I remember that with Lena : ) Poor Jonah didn't get quite the same treatment. It pays to be the first!

B) And here's the obligatory SHE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER!! Pretty eyes!

Megs said...

I was thinking the same thing Kierst, on both counts. :)

And Ash, I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts...;)

Heather said...

So cute!!!!!!!!