Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Brain

Or more accurately, new-mommy brain. I know I came on here to do something...oh yeah, post.

Do I remember what I was going to post? Um, no. And it seems the longer I sit here thinking, the slower my brain wants to function.

So today I thought a little interaction might be fun. :) Have you ever told a group story? One person starts, then the next person adds on, and so forth. In the end you've told a full story. I'll start:


Once upon a time, in a strange land called Utah, a mouse crawled out of a box of cheerios. He had one paw wrapped around one of the honey and nut covered morsels, and in the other he grasped a tiny fishing pole. Glancing cautiously around, he scampered back under the pantry door, across the kitchen, down the hall, and finally through a little hole in the corner of the back bedroom. Of all days, today was NOT a good day to run into the...

2 comments:

Dayna said...

...cats lair! He was having a slumber party with all of the other cats in the neighborhood and they were dying for entertainment! So, in rushed the tiny little mouse right in the middle of their hungry paws. And to add flavor to the already suculant mouse, he was still holding onto his honey nut cheerio! Then suddenly....

Megs said...

(Ooh, I like where this is going!)