We enjoyed the trip so much, and you can tell Grandma especially enjoyed taking pictures of Mouse. ;)
Here we go hiking up the faceof Bear's Hump (the traditional hike).
We made it to the top!
The chipmunks up there are rather friendly...if you have food for them, that is.

Fun in the sun:
It was pretty cold in the mornings, but Mouse didn't seem to mind.

The boys hiked up Red Rock Canyon. It's a pretty simple hike through beautiful rock, and glacier-fed waters. BURRR.

Mouse loved napping in the tent and the shadows of the trees on the tent walls.

The boys went on some pretty amazing hikes, like this one from Cameron Lake.

Our family stayed down by the lake. It was still very beautiful. ;)
Mommy's brothers liked to show off their mad muscles...

...and eat.

We also saw a few bears while we were there.

And of course, here's more of Mouse. I'm thinking many of these work well as three-month photos too.
4 comments:
She is getting so big and is so cute! I think those last three are adorable. What a sweet smile. And I like the picture of you three by the like. Very cute family. What a fun trip. Maybe next time Mouse can show off her muscles with her uncles.
Emily is getting so big!!! how fun for you guys to go to canada! Looks great and gorgeous! Can't wait to see you again!
Oh! I love Waterton! I'm going next year and can't wait! And mouse is getting so big. What a darling!
I'm so jealous. I love and miss Canada very much. It still looks just the same and very fun. Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment