Ok, I started out pretty well, but then went out of town. But Thanksgiving was wonderful up at our little cabin in Island Park, Idaho. The "new" part was built in 1946, and the original part was built in 1921. So fun, and so full of memories.
I might not get on here for a day or two, as this week is finals week for hubby, and he has first dibs on the computer. :) But I'm still here!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME! I put the lights on our tree yesterday. Pictures coming.
10 years ago

4 comments:
Yay for getting to decorate!
I miss your cabin ; ) Those were always such fun trips.
I agree! I'm glad J agreed to spend Thanksgiving up there this year; he missed his family, but we also had a great time. :)
Tell your hubby good luck with finals and I hope your able to have a good time with your classes right up until the holiday break. Glad to hear Thanksgiving was good for you two.
i'm looking forward to more pictures.
Post a Comment