Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love my husband

I love him for many reasons of course, but guess what - he figured out what my speakers were doing and made them work again! YAY! I know you all were freaking out with me, so I thought I'd assuage your fears and anxieties by letting you know.

I can listen to my playlists again! :)

And another reason why I love my husband: he drove me to work today. It's totally snowing (hallelujah!), and early in the morning, and he got up anyway and drove me. :) I truly don't mind driving in the snow, but it was nice not to have to worry about it.

And then we get to go for a night away in a fancy hotel, because in October we listened to a long and ridiculous pitch about, um, you know I can't even remember. Vacation something or other (like timeshares, only not). We just went for the free night's stay and a $25. Yeah, we mooched. And decided never to do it again. But we are going to enjoy this while it's here anyway! :)

No comments: