Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

PLEEEEAAASSSE!!!!??!!!! I mean, come on! December just isn't December without all of that white fluffy goodness. No, not the marshmallows, (although they are quite nice in hot chocolate) but the white, fluffy, wet, cold, beautiful, silent moisture (yes, I did just use the word moisture) that falls from the sky during this time of year. Or at least, it is SUPPOSED to. I don't know what's up!

So I sing a little extra of that Christmas song and even insert it into my prayers (just a little) and hope for the weather to follow the vibes I'm sending out.

hello?



Snowflakes?



You are welcome anytime.



anytime.



no, really.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Dear Snow:

Please do not listen to her. Stay far, far away. And if you see your friends, Sunshine and Warmth, tell them I'm not through with them yet. We've got a few more BBQs to have and some kites to fly and hikes to take and naps to have in the grass. As for you, Snow, I don't really care for you. Sorry, but that's the way it is. I don't want to lead you on, and I think you should know, right here and right now, that it's just not going to work out between us. Sorry.

-Uffish Thought

Megs said...

Ha ha, I'm still sticking to my wish, but I can't even begin to rebut such a clever letter to snow. Hopefully he left to prepare my wish and didn't get your note...